Friday, April 18, 2008

Excuses, Excuses...

Hello! Just wanted to drop a line here to anybody out there who may be considered a "regular reader" of this blog. Here's the thing, as you know, I'm usually pretty good about keeping a M,W,F publishing schedule, or on a crazy week I sometimes switch to T, TH. But, even that's been a bit sketchy lately with some posts being a day or two late. I mean, it hasn't been that bad really, and I'm still posting fairly regularly. But still..not at my usual pace. So, you know, just want to say apologies to anyone who may have checked in expecting something on, say a Wednesday (the day that seems to have suffered the most in posting lately), only to find it missing. My only explanation is that it's been crazy around here lately. We've had quite a few visitors over the past few weeks and on top of that I have several projects I've been working on, they tend to suck up huge amounts of my "free" time and then those darn kids take up the rest! :) Alas, it's been my poor blog that's suffered. So, not only have I had less time to write, but I've actually had less time to notice the little things about the kids and get them in writing before I forget what it was I found cute or funny or aggravating even, as the case may be.

Well, that's the long and short of it. Just wanted to get it out there and let you know what's up. Have patience with me, dear family and friends, as I figure out my time management and juggling a few extra balls in this circus act over here.

No comments: