Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Many Faces of...

It amazes me how many expressions the human face is capable of. And I think about it a lot since, having dramatic children, I see many emotions and the faces they come with, quite frequently in rapid succession and Travis is there to catch it all on film. So, I know I've posted something similar to this before (I've had this blog long enough now that it's hard NOT to repeat things, all sequels and remakes) but I just had to do it again after seeing some of the recent pix Trav's gotten over the past two weeks or so. Actually, his pictures are quite often an inspiration for my posts. Also, this works well since I've had less time to write posts with actual words in them...easy cop out. I feel good that I posted and you get some cute pix. Hope you enjoy, the many faces of my children...

The wink, a Brianna classic.

Smirky


Silly


Incredulous/Resentful (a look you seem to get a lot as a parent)


Loud!


Thoughtful


Celebratory


Annoyed

Blowing a kiss


Angelic


Of course, Bree isn't the only one around here to make a bunch of silly faces, Noah's old enough now that he's just as expressive:

Inquiring


Silly


See Food


Amused


Loud again!
(Remember, they're both recreational shriekers. Noise for noise sake is the norm at our house.)


Serious, as in, you better do what I want!

No comments: