Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Twice as Nice

Our attempt at getting a good shot of the two kids together:

It took awhile to get them set up ... Here's me trying to get them in a good pose. Oh, and you can see my new haircut in this shot too. I cut a bunch of it off...too hot and too time consuming for a Mommy of two!



Bree giving Noah a squeeze.


Check out Brianna's smile in this one. I call this her "shark smile" (lots of teeth showing and kind of scary) and it usually happens right before she's about to do something kind of naughty. She seems to give Noah the shark smile quite a bit but then usually just pats his head or kisses him afterwards, much to my relief.


Hanging out..but both refusing to look at the camera...


Noah's impression of Friar Tuck. Man, look at the double chin he's developing!


Our best shot and about as good as it gets with a preschooler and a newborn.


Both tuckered out by their intense photo shoot....
:)

No comments: