Friday, April 28, 2006

Fashion Diva

It's been interesting lately as Bree has started to develop her sense of fashion, or at least, which clothing she prefers to wear on a given day. Whereas in the past she has let me choose her outfits without batting an eyelash, these days she has an opinion. The other day I put her in a pale green onesie and white pants with green and purple diamonds on them. Well, in the middle of the day, after I had taken the pants off for a diaper change, Brianna refused to put them back on. Instead she kept insisting "peent pants Mommy, peent pants," so she wore pink pants the rest the afternoon. Then today it was cooler and I had chosen black pants and an adorable teal sweater with a heart. But, alas, the teal sweater was vetoed when she told me "No, peent setter Mommy." Maybe her new favorite color is "peent." Ah the ever-changing trends of a fashion diva.

No comments: