Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sleeping Beauty 2

Did you think I fell off the face of the planet? Nope, on top of me having an ongoing and dragged out head cold that I'm just now getting over, we've been in Idaho visiting family recently. We had a lot of fun there and took a lot of great pix which hopefully I'll have edited and ready to share soon, but meanwhile, here's this for you....

You know that saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink? Well, I guess you can tuck a kid into bed but you can't make her sleep in it. This was one night after we'd tucked Bree in and a few hours later, when we went to peek in on her, this is what we found:

Apparently she got back out of bed, played hard and just passed out where she was.


Actually I've blogged about Bree falling asleep in weird places before, I guess the kid isn't picky about sleeping locations and just goes to sleep wherever it is she feels tired. Funny little kid!

No comments: