Saturday, May 17, 2008

Noah

Can you believe the little guy will be celebrating his first birthday in less than 2 months? Where has the time gone? He's getting to be such a big boy already, turning into a little charmer, looking around with his big blue eyes and batting his incredulously long eyelashes at everyone and all the while continuing to become more mobile and active. The other day he actually pulled himself up to a stand using the dishwasher door and was standing there, holding on to the door and unloading dirty dishes as fast as I was trying to load them in! (Didn't get a picture at that moment, but I'll try to capture that one for you soon.) And, although our house has a total of about 2 stairs, one leading into the garage, and one leading in the front door, since it's finally gotten warmer and we've all been in and out a lot more, he's all about figuring out those as well, fearlessly climbing up and down repeatedly. I can't believe we're already at the phase where I have to worry about this stuff! :) Anyways, couldn't resist sharing a few cute pix of Mr. Man himself...


Looking a bit spacey first thing in the morning.


Gotta have the beloved binky hangin' there.


Looking all innocent, "Who me? I never cause trouble or get into things!"


"I'm just sitting here all nicely with my hands folded, waiting on breakfast like a little lamb."


"Yep, just chillin' out over here, I'm cool that way. This isn't unusual for me at all, it's not like I usually fuss and fidget if food doesn't hit my tray fast enough."


"Although, Mom better not try to feed me any green beans or anything like that! Bleck!"


"If she puts anything like that on my tray I'll just give her my incredulous, 'Mom, what do you think you're doing and who do you think you're fooling?!' look. For under 1 year old I have impressive control over my eyebrows."


"Oh, it's toast and peaches for breakfast? All right! My favorite!"



"Now what am I doing suddenly out here and in a whole different outfit? I don't know. Mom's crazy! Maybe her bad head cold has affected her brain!"

No comments: