Monday, September 24, 2007

Modesty Leaf

Poor Noah...he is just helpless against his sister doing silly things to him. First it was the embarrasing pink earmuff in the swing incident and now this:





See, we were all enjoying the beautiful evening weather one day after dinner and Noah was out there with us in his "little man recliner" as I call it (so nobody tell him that it's got a cute yellow baby duckling on it). Yep, we were all just hanging out when Brianna decided that Noah might think this leaf was neat. And so she gave it to him...I don't think she meant to put it right THERE but... I didn't see her actually placing the leaf so it made me laugh when I turned around to check on the baby and there he was wearing a modesty leaf, just like he was in the Garden of Eden.


Well, I guess we'll have lots of these kinds of shots to embarass the poor kid with when he brings home his first girlfriend.

No comments: