Monday, September 17, 2007

Deja Vu

Okay, I know I have pounded this drum before and I don't want to beat it to death or anything but... as Noah is growing I continue to be struck by how much he looks like Bree when she was his age, only he's the male version. They don't look identical but, again, there are some pretty strong similarities. If nothing else, I keep having this strange sense of deja vu that we have ended up with pictures of Noah with virtually the same expressions and poses as earlier shots of Brianna. It's like we're taking the same picture of a different kid. So, here's some more fun comparing my kiddos for ya:


Brianna



Noah





Brianna



Noah





Brianna



Noah




Brianna





Noah








And here's a few other cute ones of Noah I couldn't help posting as well:



I know all mothers think their children are beautiful and I'm no exception. I just look at them and think how very beautiful they are in every sense. And come on, when you look at those pictures don't they just melt your heart into a little puddle?

No comments: