Monday, September 10, 2007

Little Boy in a Big Bed

It has happened on occasion, (okay, pretty much every night), that I get tired of getting up in the night to nurse Noah and in the interest of staying horizontal for a few hours in a row I tuck him into bed with me. This practice is actually a hotly debated issue in parenting...whether or not "the family bed" is a good thing to do or not. (Me, I just do what I need to in order to get sleep.) Noah has his own opinion though..he likes the big bed. No ifs, ands, or buts he likes to sleep in the big bed. Not only does he sleep better there but also longer. Darn, only 2 months old and I've already spoiled him! It happens so easily...

Sacked out and hogging up the whole bed.


Ma...can't you leave a guy alone to get some rest?



How can I resist knowing how happy it makes him?

No comments: