Monday, December 03, 2007

More Baby Deja Vu

I know I shared the shot of Noah in his swing with the green bow in his hair before. But when I looked at that picture I was thinking, "Man! He is one chubby kid!" (Mainly due to his double, or is it triple, chin.) But then, by chance as our screen saver was shuffling through our pix the other day this shot of Brianna flashed onto the screen:

So actually, Bree was pretty chubby herself. Made me laugh to see these pix together and you can tell they're siblings. I've decided that their main big difference is the noses. But look how similar the shapes of their faces are, the cheeks, the ears, the shapes of their mouths.....


And then here's these because it's just fun for me to get to look back on and relive Brianna's first year while I'm in the middle of going through the same early milestones with Noah.




No comments: