Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Crazy Life

Okay, I know it's been kind of awhile since I last took the time to sit down and write a little something down here. At least, much longer than I normally let the blog go considering it's supposed to be a daily blog. But, it's just been super busy here getting ready for the move...the moving van will be pulling out next week! So, there's my excuse. In fact, I suppose this really isn't an entry either just an explanation of why I'm not posting as often. No time, too tired now, etc. In fact, you may only see one or two more new entries in the next few weeks since I'll be finishing up packing, driving across the country, then unpacking for quite some time. And, with the eminent arrival of #2 soon after that I'm thinking this daily blog might have to turn into a weekly one, we'll see. So, just be patient with me in this time of transition folks. :) I do have some pretty cute "packing" pictures of Bree inside boxes and hiding inside empty kitchen cabinets that I plan to post in the next few days, as soon as I can get them uploaded and so forth so check back.

What?! Still reading? Oh all right if you're that desperate I'll throw you a little bone at least. Here's a few quick cute moments from the past few days....

Like when Bree strolled up to me and asked me, "Hey Mom, are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" And I said, "What are you thinkin'?" And she said, "I'm thinkin' I want a popshua (popsicle)."

Or, today when we had to run a few quick errands. I was in a rush and didn't want to take Brianna out of the cart, much to her dissatisfaction. After asking me repeatedly to get down and walk, and me saying no, she finally told me, "Mom, you're driving me crazy!" Only 2 yrs old and her mom is already driving her nuts!

Oh and here's something interesting. For the longest time Bree has had a stuffed kitty named "Motorcycle" or sometimes she calls him "Motorhead." And we've thought that was pretty interesting, but couldn't figure out WHY that was his name for the life of us...that was her only stuffed animal that seemed to have a completely out-of-nowhere creative name. Well, in talking with Bree's friend and our next door neighbor gal, Savannah, today I finally figured out where the name came from. See, this summer on occasion I would let Savannah take Bree down to the apartment's playground area, just the two of them, for short periods of time. Turns out, while they were there one of the apartments that overlooks the playground would have a cat out on the patio quite often. And Savannah and Bree would talk to the little boy who lived there about his cat who's name was, yep, MOTORHEAD. Go figure. Now if I could just figure out why Bree's pink stuffed poodle is now suddenly named "Sick" I'll consider myself a very wise woman indeed.

No comments: