Friday, February 06, 2009

Mini Models

I've been doing a lot of sewing for my little Breeno Baby shop lately. It's been a fun way to pass the time this winter, not to mention I want to have a lot to offer when the local farmer's market rolls back around. So, I've been beefing up the inventory. Recently I decided it was time to list some of my items on Etsy. And lucky for me, I have the perfect little people to model my things living right here with me. As their completely unbiased mother, I think they're the most adorable little models that I couldn't resist sharing some of the pictures Travis took of the two of them displaying some of my favorite Breeno Baby products, aprons.


Here they are both wearing little aprons. I love this picture because of how Bree's looking over and smiling down at Noah.

A close up of one cute little train conductor!

And here he is with his "Blue Steel" look. (Yes, a Zoolander reference.)

I've made a few coordinating mother/daughter aprons sets lately as well. I like this shot for the way Bree is looking up at me, it's a sweet moment.

Aren't I lucky to have such sweet little models to help me show my crafty stuff off? :)

No comments: